Wednesday 30 July 2014

What I'm passionate about + Fantastical Creatures Of The Deep


One of my great passions is creating worlds, and other flights of the imagination. Stories, characters, fictional history, I love it all, especially when it's plausible and properly fits together. I am hoping to gain work as a concept artist in the video-game industry further down the track, and am already working on a number of personal projects and community built games. Naturally, I am wanting to twist this assignment to my passions, which means sliding in a story of sorts, perhaps about a mythological sea creature in an old sailors tale, or a place soaked in old powers, far older than the boat-sheds that were built upon it.

A few relevant examples of creature design, some of my 3D modelling, and sketchy feature drawing:










No comments:

Post a Comment